anyone here using Bulldog adsl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here using Bulldog adsl?

I am now within a bulldog enabled exchange & the 4Mbps service for £30 is whetting my appetite. I'm a little concerned and hesitant about switching over my bt line though should I want to go back to bt.
    also their blurb isn't quite clear to me if caller id will work or not.

anyone using that service & is it reliable?

There offers look very good, but ADSLguide does not compare then favourably to my current provider.

After three years, I have not found anyone better than the guys (Zen) I am currently with. I just wish that they were a tad cheaper.
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

well Zen has just reduced its prices for their 1 and 2Mbps service so that should make you happy.

Comment

nah, you make me happy!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Personally the upload speed is more of an issue for me than the download. 2mb down is quick enough but only 256kb up is a pain Would be nice if BT got their thumbs out of their bums and rolled out SDSL everywhere, of course that would mean they would loose loads of revenue from leased lines, so it's not something they're in a hurry to do
          When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Working...
          X