Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah pt. 2

BLAH!!

So I haven't been here much in the past couple of weeks. Been busy. I'm in the middle of final exams (ugh) so I have less time for fooling around. Oh, and girl problems to top it all off

OK, see you guys later. Wish me luck!

Brooklyn? you havent always lived there have you?
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Snake
      BLAH!!

So I haven't been here much in the past couple of weeks. Been busy. I'm in the middle of final exams (ugh) so I have less time for fooling around. Oh, and girl problems to top it all off

OK, see you guys later. Wish me luck!
      the last two weeks have been INSANE. Girl problems don't even begin to sum things up around here, as well as work being completely psychotic.
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Liz: Yes I've always lived here. NYC = cool.

DGhost: Nice to see I'm not the only one going through all this craziness, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
          the last two weeks have been INSANE. Girl problems don't even begin to sum things up around here, as well as work being completely psychotic.

Getting deployed again??!!?!?!?!
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
            Getting deployed again??!!?!?!?!
            yes and no. it's not in the immediate future, although a lot of what we are doing in the immediate future is deployment prep. that is not, however, why work is insane.
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
              yes and no. it's not in the immediate future, although a lot of what we are doing in the immediate future is deployment prep. that is not, however, why work is insane.
              Services? Gotta love them

When u getting out anyway or was the reenlistment bonus too good to walk away from?
              Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
              X