Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These are the people in my neighbourhood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are the people in my neighbourhood...

I just relocated my office and during rush hour today I was trying to navigate a new route via some of the local side streets when, like finding an oasis in the desert, I came upon an establishment called "Club Pro". The street sign carries a suggestive sub monikor of "adult entertainment". It's only two short blocks from my office.

Now, I've never heard of this club. From the outside it looks like it might be upscale. I haven't been able to find any info on it online (other than seeing it listed in several "adult business" directories.

I'm wondering if anyone familiar with the Toronto/Concord "scene" knows of this place or what I might expect to find going in? Now some of you might think that the answer to my question is obvious but Toronto has it's share of S&M and other "alternate lifestyle" clubs so I'd like some reassurement before I bring a customer there for lunch.

Anybody heard of this place?
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

nothing better than going in on your own to have a look...
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Not if it's an S&M club.

Comment

lol go for it dude.. I thought spanking was your thing.

Comment

I just realised that we're very close to Whiskey A GoGo too!

Comment

Schmo, is that the place at 170 Doughton Rd?
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Yep

Comment

Don't know anything about it.
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Lol
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

Looks like it's a standard strip club. Couldn't find any more info on it.
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                    X