X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What your admin does on his days off

moonlights as a kinda-gym

Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Uncle Sasq
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Someone needs to Nair his arms

Comment

Originally posted by badpauly
        Someone needs to Nair his arms
        hugh you, or i will substitute your purple hair dye with break fluid
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

My nickname among my nieces, nephews, and several children of family friends is Jungle James Nothing more fun than being a human jungle jim.

These neighbor kids?

Jammrock
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
            My nickname among my nieces, nephews, and several children of family friends is Jungle James Nothing more fun than being a human jungle jim.

These neighbor kids?

Jammrock
            friends of a friends, live near here, but we all met up a two hour train ride from here at the guy in the backgrounds place for a bbq on wed. the kids are great. they were calling me <mr bear> aka kuma-san all day.
            Juu nin to iro

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
              hugh you, or i will substitute your purple hair dye with break fluid
              In your dreams J-boy

Comment

Hehe, by the looks of it, seems like your having just as much fun as those kids Sasq.
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

That looks fun sasq, but who is the big guy you're climbing around on?

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

hey, isn't the guy in the background the 'wax on, wax off' guy from karate Kid ??? (Pat Morita)
                    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

How dare you have days off! Being retired, I work 7/7!
                      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

they are so damn adorable
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

dogpile on kuma-san, muwhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                            How dare you have days off! Being retired, I work 7/7!
                            I hear ya! I never get a vaction.
                            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

What Sasq has failed to show is the pictures from the bbq he went to right after that. It has the same photo but with midgets instead of little girls. Oh and the guy in the background in that photo was a guy dressed like the clown from IT.
                              Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
                              X