Pvt. England...The Retard Defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pvt. England...The Retard Defence

PFC. England was the "woman"(use that term loosely since she seems to be MIA when they where handing out looks to people ) that was involved in the prisoner abuse in Abu Ghraib. Her Defence is claiming she was deprived of Oxgyen during birth and thus has a lower mential capatisty then the others involved...

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I don't think the oxygen deprivation has yet ended for her nor for her buttmunch lawyers

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

She should be metered out the same treatment as she gave, for her time in clink. As for oxygen deprivation, surely the army gives mental aptitude tests to recruits and throw out those that fail? She wasn't stupid enough to merit a stripe on her arm.
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

stupid ****ing bitch.

no offense to anyone.
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

The plot thickens.
          The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

Oh.. she's a retard? Then feed her gruel and make her run a treadmill generating energy for the rest of her life..

Comment

Working...
            X