Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Nose Picker?

OK, I'll admit it, i'm curious.

I've seen some weird and wonderful custom titles on these forums but does someone want to explain to me how Jammrocks came about?

Phill...
    ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Yeah, that and Jesterwild's!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Delany
      OK, I'll admit it, i'm curious.

I've seen some weird and wonderful custom titles on these forums but does someone want to explain to me how Jammrocks came about?

Phill...
      I was dinking around in the user CP and saw that I could change my title so... I thought of something creative and unique to call myself
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Being able to change your own title is no fun...

If we can all do that, Guchi will simply be able to change his back when Sasq gets a little creative
        ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

SHHHHHHHhh Jammrock, it is a admin secret ability
          Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

I'm curious.
            We're allowed to have custom avatars, profile pics and sigfiles, why arent we allowed to have custom titles?
            It's not like we have absentee Moderators who wouldnt jump up and down on anyone abusing the function.
            Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

I thought only moderators have the ability to change their titles...
              If so: IN YOUR FACE, GUCCHI!

RichL: The custom titles are the only fun Sasq has on occasion; besides, they add a bit of je ne sais quoi to the forums (people wonder about it, as this thread clearly shows). You have to earn your custom title here.

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Just be thankfull he's not a fish lure expert, cause then he'd be called a Master Baiter
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Boy, you really had to reach for that one gt40.
                  <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

yah, I dug pretty deep, didn't I
                    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

In the dialect of my region, there is (used to be - dialects are loosing ground) an expression that is said when somebody is picking his/her nose:
                      (I wonder if the Dutch speaking people here will understand it)
                      Ao je bov'n zie-t, brieng me sluffers mee
                      Which roughly translates to
                      While you are up there, bring my loafers

Jörg
                      pixar
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
                      X