Backup CD SW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backup CD SW?

Is CloneCD still a good choice for free SW to backup your SW CDs? I don't know if I have copy protection on these particular discs but I need to make a backup right away.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Haven't visited in a while but gamecopyworld.com is where I used to go for info on defeating copy protection.

Here's a page you might find helpful:
    The biggest totally free game fix & trainer library online for PC Games [https://gamecopyworld.eu]
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Thanks. I didn't have time to look through what I've used in the past (it's been quite a while). I had already downloaded CloneCD but I just downloaded ProtectionID to see what CP, if any, is on the discs. I'll see what that site says about backup SW after I scan the discs.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Alcohol 120% is good but they recently added "Product Activation".

Comment

CloneCD did the job and there wasn't any CP to worry about anyway. I'll worry about something better when the need arises. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X