Great free Car exhausts in future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great free Car exhausts in future

Ah my new exhaust has a two year warrenty. Well since they never last more than a year, they always corrode at the same point the next one will be free. Just keep the reciept and don't lose it.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Well, my car still has its original exhaust system in perfect condition (recently MoTed) and it is over 7 years old. But then, it is Japanese, made in Japan.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Never last more then a year , I'm still using the original exhaust.
      Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
      Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
      Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Warranty on my cars exhaust? Heck, I had to pay cash under the table just to have a muffler put on 'cause it's missing a certain part. Lets just say I don't think I'll be driving to Kalifornia anytime soon.

Comment

Stainless Steel exhaust system on mine. No worries about rust.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
            Well, my car still has its original exhaust system in perfect condition (recently MoTed) and it is over 7 years old. But then, it is Japanese, made in Japan.
            bring it to Canada, we'll see how long it lasts

BTW I removed the exhaust from my 88 mustang five years ago to put on a performance version and the original stainless steel exhaust was still in excellent shape
            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Both of our Chrysler vans have their original exhaust systems and they're 8-10 years old. Much of this is due to lead free fuel and the increasing use of corrosion resistant alloys in the last 10-15 years.

Dr. Mordrid
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Undercarriage car washes helps a lot also, especially for those in places with heavy salt use on the roads during the winter.

Comment

Working...
                X