Smash my phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smash my phone

Our experienced and unforgiving technicians will crush your useless telephone into small pieces. This is our dedication to service and excellence. Send us your mobile phones, surprise your friends and family by letting us fix their phones. Or simply join our site and enjoy the show. Our model technicians have no mercy and take good care of the most hated piece of modern technology.

http://www.smashmyphone.com/

i'm not yet sure if this is a joke or serious ....
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Looks like a site where cute girls smash phones, Anyone got a useless cell phone to send in?
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

There are many times when I would willingly send others' phones to her. E.g., when, in a decent restaurant, enjoying a meal, someone's phone at the next table rings and a 30 min conversation at 100 dB ensues. Ditto in a train or any other public place.

Not switching off one's phone in such situations is the nadir of bad manners. The last time I gave a public lecture, I asked everyone to switch off. There were flurries of activity in many places in the audience but I was interrupted by the Nokia music only twice (and each time, I made a very pointed remark about how offended I was by the interruption, to embarrass the guy to a max)
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Wow.. the opportunities people find for entrepreneurship amaze..

As to whether the expenses of hiring all those pretty girls to smash phones with Mercedes Benzes and designer shoes would be covered by the fees paid by the few angry cell phone users with money who have found this site and have the requisite sense of whimsy to actually send in their phones, who knows?

Comment

KvH: how much would they have to pay you to smash other peoples phones using a Merc?

Brian: I agree... And it always seems that those people in restaurants have there ringtone set to the maximum volume... Or people holding up the queue at a supermarket because they give priority to answering their phone over paying the cashier... What also ticks me off is people not using handsfree sets, esp. in very exepensive cars: if you can buy a car like that, get a handsfree kit installed!

At the university, during a class, a mobile phone rang. The professor looked angry at all the students, gearing up to be mad at the guy who answered. Suddenly, he said : "Oh, its mine..." He then answered : ".... No, I'm teaching.... No, I mean I'm in front of the auditorium NOW. I'll call you back".

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

If I could get a poster or something of that cute blonde (the one in the pic above) smashing MY cellphone (possibly with a sludge hammer while in a schoolgirl outfit), then I'd be tempted to send it in.

Comment

I'd send one in if she would crush it with her thighs in the nude..

Comment

Now I wasnt thinking about thighs...
                Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

.. somehow a girl with enough strength in THAT muscle to crush a cellphone would not be sexy in the least.

Comment

Well see, now that's why she needs to use a sludgehammer!

That and I'd really like to see my phone destoyed, and by a cute girl at that! Mmmm.

Comment

Working...
                    X