Stupid criminal tricks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid criminal tricks....

Kansas City police recentlly announced a reward of $5000 USD for information about 3 men who pulled an armed bank robbery there.

Soon after a good citizen named Daniel D. Salazar, 19, came forward to say that he could identify two of the men. He named brothers James and Jimmy Bowman and wished to claim the reward.

Unfortunately for Mr. Salazar it became obvious to investigators that he knew too much and was in fact the third conspirator in the bank robbery.

KLINGGGG....go the jail bars

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Three Albany, Georgia teenagers were charged with armed robbery after they gave their real address to the pizza delivery service they stuck up. If convicted, they would have to serve a minimum ten years in prison for using a gun to steal twenty dollars worth of pizza.

A Domino's Pizza delivery driver was robbed at the Pinnacle West Apartments by three young men armed with a pistol Saturday night about 11:30 pm. The robbers took a pizza, box of chicken wings, and a soft drink worth twenty dollars.

When the order was called in, they gave one apartment number, but then changed it to another apartment in the same building. Police found them at the original address.

The teens had eaten the food, but the boxes were sitting in plain view when Investigators came in.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid

Comment

A Parma, Ohio man thought it would be fun to play "let's pretend," as in let's pretend to be a police officer. According to Cleveland police, the man put a flashing blue light on the dash of his car and pulled over a female motorist.

Unfortunately for him the woman turned out to be a detective with the Cleveland Police Department. She called for backup and our friend from Parma was quickly arrested. Police found a gun and a stolen police radio in his car.

He was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and impersonating a police officer.

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

An Ashtabula, Ohio man needed some fast cash so he ran into a fast-food restaurant and allegedly stole a jar full of change intended for charity. That was his first mistake.

According to Ashtabula Police Sgt. John Koski, the man threatened the employees by saying, "You call the police, I'm going to kill you." Even though the man had no weapon, the threat of force was enough to change the crime from theft to robbery, police said. That was his second mistake.

His third mistake? Two of the restaurant's employees knew the man and gave police his name and address.

This is not the first time our intrepid restaurant bandit has been charged with robbery. He was cited on charges of attempted robbery in February 2003 and aggravated robbery in September and November 1994.

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

True story:
          In 1973 I got home from classes at OU and found my and my two roommate’s stereos gone from the living room.
          We are talking 3 college student's stereos: Wall O' Sound.
          Our next door neighbor walks up, as the police arrive, and tells this story.
          "Your brother borrowed your stereo. I asked for his ID just in case. Here is the info."
          1, My brother lived 3,000 miles from me at the time.
          2, The kid had shown our neighbor his real ID.
          3, I simply read the info off to the officer I was talking to.
          4, The officer said "Oh, I know him..."
          5, We had our stuff back 3 hours later.
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

Duhhhhhh.....I can just guess what that guys SAT score was

Dr. Mordrid
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

and you think I should be first?

Comment

I meant to write "You first, Indy"
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

I think the best one on this island was a bank robbery, where the masked bloke walked up to a teller and handed over a note saying that he should hand over the contents of the cash drawer. What the robber had done was write the note on the back of an envelope addressed to him! CLANG!!!
                  Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I believe there was a bank robbery (not sure where), where the girl at the desk managed to convince the robber to open an account at that bank and deposit his money in that account. He gave his name and address to open the account...
                    CLANG!!!
                    pixar
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
                    X