Postal Election Farce coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postal Election Farce coming

Following disqualifaction of some Labour MP's in Birmingham earlier this year due to rigging the postal vote another Tory Counciller has had to resign pending an investigation.
    Strangely he had 13 votes registered to his address and did the runner when presented with a Microphone. However his fellow councillers caught up with him and he had to resign pending an investigation.
    Sadly all naughty boys have got one thing in common tending to come from one type of background and tend too have names like Mohammad and Ali.
    Looks like the coming election is going be tainted by fraud as there not going to be the only ones fiddling the issue.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Linx Please!

Kevin

Comment

Sadly I didn't video the latest one ah found it for the latest fraud.

I can't find the one for Birmingham although it was there yesterday.

Brief mention on the weakness of security in our postal vote and this mentions Birmingham briefly. I belief the Birmingham fraud also involved councilers and not MP's.

Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Sounds like the Democrat party machine of Chicago has moved to the UK. Now all you guys have to do is duplicate their ability to get dead people to the polls

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Why just postal votes? The whole election seems to be as big a farce as any election in Ukraine or any other corrupt country. The choice:

Blair: a liar having sent many to their deaths for his own glorification
          Howard: a nincompoop whose only battlecry is that Blair cannot be trusted (which is true, but hardly the way to convince electors that he merits their votes)
          Kennedy: a nonentity with no wingspan

Happily, Her Majesty - or at least her Ministers - have decided to disenfranchise me, so I'm not likely to lose any sleep over for whom to vote. If I did have to, I have a feeling I may support the Great Big Raving Monster Loony Party or whatever they call themselves: they seem to be the only ones with their feet on the ground.

It's perhaps a pity that elections in Britain don't require, as in some countries, a minimum turnout of 50% of the electorate to be valid. If that were the case, I suspect that te turnour would be between 20 and 30% as the silent majority could then use that as voting for "none of the above".

I'm afraid the Mother of Parliaments has gone completely gaga in her dotage. Time for a benign dictatorship with someone intelligent at the helm, instead of third-rate politicians who are there for the gravy train, probably because they couldn't hold down an honest job.
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
            Why just postal votes? The whole election seems to be as big a farce as any election in Ukraine or any other corrupt country. The choice:

Blair: a liar having sent many to their deaths for his own glorification
            Howard: a nincompoop whose only battlecry is that Blair cannot be trusted (which is true, but hardly the way to convince electors that he merits their votes)
            Kennedy: a nonentity with no wingspan

Happily, Her Majesty - or at least her Ministers - have decided to disenfranchise me, so I'm not likely to lose any sleep over for whom to vote. If I did have to, I have a feeling I may support the Great Big Raving Monster Loony Party or whatever they call themselves: they seem to be the only ones with their feet on the ground.

It's perhaps a pity that elections in Britain don't require, as in some countries, a minimum turnout of 50% of the electorate to be valid. If that were the case, I suspect that te turnour would be between 20 and 30% as the silent majority could then use that as voting for "none of the above".

I'm afraid the Mother of Parliaments has gone completely gaga in her dotage. Time for a benign dictatorship with someone intelligent at the helm, instead of third-rate politicians who are there for the gravy train, probably because they couldn't hold down an honest job.

As for the Dictatorship you can be my no.2

Blair I ain't voting for him for his porkies and sucking Bush's backside.

Howard Ain't voting for him as I remember the damage the Tories did to this country and it still hasn't recovered. Public services yes lets privatise them and make them crap.

Kennedy Mr Invisable who's too soft on crime. Sadly the namby pamby approach too crime doesn't work.

So I'm going to vote anti europe as they spend too much time meddling in our affairs and sticking up the for the bad boys in our society. No chance of winning but I don't like Europe.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

There's only one kind of "Benevolent Dictatorship:" the one with me in charge .

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
                There's only one kind of "Benevolent Dictatorship:" the one with me in charge .

Kevin
                MY thoughts EXACTLY.

Comment

Working...
                X