No "Reply" button in Threaded Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No "Reply" button in Threaded Mode

I notice now that the "Reply" button is missing from posts while viewing in Threaded Mode (had been using Hybrid mostly).
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

That's because it isn't needed. In all other display modes the button is used to tell the board what post you are replying to. In threaded, well, there is only one post visible at a time, so...

There's also the fact that the Quick Reply text field is enabled by default.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I believe my Quick Reply field wasn't enabled and that's why I had to switch display modes to post a reply. I looked in other threads and forums to find an un-enabled Quick Reply to test with but I couldn't find one.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Hrm, strange. In threaded mode it's always enabled for me, though I do use hybrid as my primary mode. If you have it happen again just note the thread and post back here.
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I'll let you know if I run into it again and I won't post in that thread until you can check it out. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X