Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A man boarded an airplane and took his seat...

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized that she was heading straight towards him. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out "Business trip or pleasure?"

She turned, smiled and said, " business... I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in
    Chicago."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked,"What's your business role at the convention?"

"Lecture," she replied "I'm the lead lecturer and I use information I have learned from my own personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really," he said, "and what kinds of myths are there?"

She explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it's the Native American Indian who is most apt to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that

Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Jewish descent that are the best. I've also discovered that the lover with the best stamina is the Southern Redneck.."

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I am so sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all this with you I don't even know your name."

"Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba!"
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Hehehe.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

as usual i dun get it...

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
        as usual i dun get it...

Tonto is a Indian name

Goldstein is a Jewish Last name

Bubba is a nickname for someone from the Southern US
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

awesome.
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Isn't Tonto a fake Indian name? That was the Lone Ranger's sidekick..

Comment

Yeah, I knew this joke but then it was Winnatou Cohen, but withing the icing of Bubba.
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
                Tonto is a Indian name

Goldstein is a Jewish Last name

Bubba is a nickname for someone from the Southern US
                Without these details I still wouldn't get the joke but now it all makes sense and sounds funny

Maybe the man's answer is "a little" too obvious but better than acting shy in a situation like that
                Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Good.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Didn't the Lone Ranger kill Tonto?

He finally found out what Kimosabe meant
                    FT.

Comment

Working...
                    X