Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moses and Jesus were in a threesome playing golf one day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moses and Jesus were in a threesome playing golf one day...

Moses and Jesus were in a threesome playing golf one day. Moses pulled up to the tee and drove a long one. The ball landed in the fairway, but rolled directly toward a water hazard. Quickly Moses raised his club, the water parted and it rolled to the other side, safe and sound.
    Next, Jesus strolled up to the tee and hit a nice long one directly toward the same water hazard. It landed right in the center of the pond and kind of hovered over the water. Jesus casually walked out on the pond and chipped the ball onto the green.
    The third guy got up and randomly whacked the ball. It headed out over the fence and into oncoming traffic on a nearby street. It bounced off a truck and hit a nearby tree. From there, it bounced onto the roof of a shack close by and rolled down into the gutter, down the drain spout, out onto the fairway and straight toward the aforementioned pond. On the way to the pond, the ball hit a stone and bounced out over the water onto a lily pad, where it rested quietly. Suddenly a very large bullfrog jumped up on a lily pad and snatched the ball into his mouth. Just then, an eagle swooped down and grabbed the frog and flew away. As they passed over the green, the frog squealed with fright and dropped the ball, which bounced right into the cup for a hole in one.
    Moses turned to Jesus and said, "I hate playing with your Dad."
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

(I didn't see the punchline coming...)

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Although it was a nice joke, this:
        Moses and Jesus were in a threesome playing golf one day.
        sorta gave it away.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Moses and Jesus were in a threesome
          Thats what I first saw when I read this thread lol
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
          X