X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaked Next Gen Xbox photo

Looks like an HTPC to me...

Wonder why they didnt stay with the black color of the first Xbox
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

If that's a DVD/CDROM slot, that's one big ass power button! Is it a verified real leak or like that goofy looking PS3 "leak" hoax?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
      If that's a DVD/CDROM slot, that's one big ass power button!
      They're meeting the needs of intoxicated gamers everywhere
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Looks like it's JUST wireless controllers for the xbox, unless that is a panel to the right of the power button. Maybe flips open like the usb flap on PC's?
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

It's probably legit:

Also this week: Revolution's E3 no-show, Ninja Gaiden Black, WebTV 360, and the PSP's processor.
          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Bullcrap. MS is incapable of making anything that "nifty" looking. I'm reminded of the "spy" photos of the first XBox and the PS2. Bleh.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
              Bullcrap. MS is incapable of making anything that "nifty" looking. I'm reminded of the "spy" photos of the first XBox and the PS2. Bleh.
              True, but MS didn't do all the designing for the Xbox 360. They are pretty much only doing to the software aspect and outsourced all the designing. Not that I really think this is legit...
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                That answers the, "could it get any uglier" question. Just looks tacky.
                “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I wonder how bright that power button light is, because considering the size it would be like having a night light on
                  All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

On a related note: have you guys seen the next Madden NFL preview for the Xbox 2?
                    Madden NFL

Wow!!!

Comment

http://files.ea.com/downloads/sports...lfuture_hi.mov

Comment

The motion seems a bit odd (how they run and dive), and I have a feeling that the in game graphics won't be that good.

Comment

And anyway...I have a feeling that the "next generation" thing will be only graphics...(when in comparision Pro Evolution Soccer, even on PSX, actually is next generation, even compared to latest FIFA...)

Comment

two links of interest...

memory card?

HDD?

latest rumor is that microsoft is pissed. and some lauch title rumors. Halo 2.5 anyone?
                            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
                              The motion seems a bit odd (how they run and dive), and I have a feeling that the in game graphics won't be that good.

I know MS is supporting Native HDTV formats, so I would assume they would be pretty decent at 720i and 1024i.
                              Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
                              X