• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More trouble for MJ: x-wife turns states evidence

Oops....

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

My guess is it'll confirm he is a nutcase, but nothing more.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
      My guess is it'll confirm he is a nutcase, but nothing more.
      agreed

Comment

It's tough to find anyone else in the media who seems to care about this. Mountain out of a molehill? Looks like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
          It's tough to find anyone else in the media who seems to care about this. Mountain out of a molehill? Looks like it.
          Actually, Dutch newspapers report on this case as well, not that much, but regularly anyway. Even my own which is supposed to be a serious newspaper.
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Lots of coverage in this area too, but then that's always the case with train wrecks isn't it?

Dr. Mordrid
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
            X