CAPTURE SOFTWARE IN RT2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPTURE SOFTWARE IN RT2000

There is any way to use another software (rather then premiere 6) to capture my footage using RT2000? I don't like the fact that in prem 6 you can't see a timer while capturing that tell you how many minutes are captured.
    I was using AVI_IO with marvell g200 with great result now (with rt2000) the driver is not recognised. Something wrong in my configuration or simply not possible ?

Thanks for any help

Massimo

Update to the 3.0 megapack beta 2 drivers. There is a new MediaTool utility that provides not only outside-of-Premiere IEEE-1394 captures but scene detection (captures scenes to separate files) and image capture. Very nice.

While these drivers are public beta most have found them very stable. The only problems have been minor and restricted to dual CPU systems. This should be fixed by the time the full releas comes out (soon).

AVI_IO is problematic.

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by Dr Mordrid (edited 04 April 2001).]

Comment

I have a single cpu system.. does it means that i can capture outside premiere in analog or firewire using this driver ? In other word do i have to wait for the new release ? Also i have already "3.0 megapack beta 2 drivers". What kind of driver are you talking about ?

Thanks doc

Max

Comment

IF you have 3.0 megapack PR2 then that's what I'm talking about.

The MediaTools only support firewire capture.

Analog capture cannot be done outside Premiere as of now. That's not to say it won't show up later on.

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by Dr Mordrid (edited 04 April 2001).]

Comment

Working...
        X