Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Guy is back!

Warning ~ small spoiler ahead.

I saw episode 1 of the 4th season yesterday. It's really good. It starts with a really funny joke about all the bad shows Fox had to cancel to make room for Family Guy to come back.

It the episode, Peter finds Mel Gibson's copy of the sequel to the Passion of the Christ. It's a buddy cop movie co-starring Chris Tucker. The tag line is "Let he who is without sin... kick the first ass!" LOL!

It was good. I'm so glad it's back. I hope Futurama comes back too!
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

When is it on here in the USA? Did I somehow miss the first episode? AARRRRRGGGHHHH!

(Mininova, here I come!)
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Comment

The official air date is May 1, I believe. I saw a leaked copy.

Comment

They just started showing the first season in Finland!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I think they must have wrote and produced this episode around the time the show got canceled, coz the subject matter is a bit old...probably just tacked on the beginning and end parts. Nevertheless, it was a great laugh...also can't wait to see his new show, American Dad...it also premieres on May 1st. The pilot looked great
          All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Bleh, the pilot of American Dad... it's just Family Guy retread, characters switched around. The alien is annoying, the kid is annoying, the ... well ALL the characters are annoying.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

You're probably right about it not being written recently. Still funny though.

Comment

I used to watch Family Guy repeats on Cartoon Network all the time, but after you've seen them all a few times...

I wish Futurama would come, too. Fox kept screwing the show over with it's time slot. If they stuck it on right after the Simpsons it would have taken off.
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                  Bleh, the pilot of American Dad... it's just Family Guy retread, characters switched around. The alien is annoying, the kid is annoying, the ... well ALL the characters are annoying.

Well, it is more of the same, but the source is not bad to begin with, so I'm not complaining. The alien is indeed pretty annoying, but the lovesick East-German goldfish and the father himself make it worthwhile...I mean, come on, how cool is the ability to kidnap Hillary Duff to get your geeky son a date
                  All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

I never saw what was so great about Family Guy...

I agree with Jammrock that I would like to see Futurama come back...I loved the epsode with Bender and his Gaydar LOL
                    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
                    X