Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 foot prehistoric bug found

My wife can't handle looking at the bug on my computer screen

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

The must have come here from Klendathu

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I wonder how it breaths?, all the stuff I have read suggests modern insects are limited in there size becasue of there respiration system is to ineffiectnt to work when they exceed small size.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
        The must have come here from Klendathu

Dr. Mordrid
        ahahahahaha

KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!!!
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Having those things crawling around would have been a good excuse to carry an Uzi..

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmallowman
            I wonder how it breaths?, all the stuff I have read suggests modern insects are limited in there size becasue of there respiration system is to ineffiectnt to work when they exceed small size.
            Oxygene content in the air was higher then
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I kind of wondered that too. But this bug wasn' necessarily all that thick, so maybe it could still work.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Ah the cavemans surf board
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

This bug messes up my wife's computer everytime she tries to open the e-mail with the page

The IT ppl at her company are clueless as to why. I TOLD her not to use the preview pane in Outlook...oh well...I think the whole IT dept. should be fired...it's not the first "unresolvable" problem she's had...

Comment

Maybe that's why it's extinct.

Comment

Working...
                    X