Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIAA <3 Comcast

Horsecrap.

It would serve Comcast right if she won bigtimek, and she just might. They most certainly violated her privacy rights without due process.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Good. Comcast needs to stop trying to lock up it's paying customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
        It would serve Comcast right if she won bigtimek, and she just might. They most certainly violated her privacy rights without due process.

Dr. Mordrid
        Unfortunately, Comcast probably has something in their contract that allows them to do this.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Quit buying services from Comcast.
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Personally, I really have no choice right now in my area, unless I go with dialup or something.

Comment

Better move or grease yourself up for some more. Me hate cable? No.
              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
                Qwest isn't any better.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
                  I did

Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                    I did

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Went to SBC high speed DSL and DishNetwork satellite. Saving a bunch and not looking back.

Dr. Mordrid
                      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

I'm a BUD man myself (C/Ku band big dish) and we've got Covad SDSL that the wife's company pays for. SBC couln't even get their equipment working at our site so we had to stick with Covad, which is just fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                        X