Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

I just started playing this game and what a wonderful surprise! This is a fun puzzle solving adventure game. If you liked any of the other POP games, this is another great one. I just realized it came out in 2003 and there is a newer one out. Sweet, more to look forward to.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Yes SoT it very good. The more recent one, Warriori Within is also very good. It's the same gameplay with some enhencement. It's also a LOT darker and more violent.
    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Originally posted by PAugustin
      Yes SoT it very good. The more recent one, Warriori Within is also very good. It's the same gameplay with some enhencement. It's also a LOT darker and more violent.
      Sounds interesting. I'll have t9 pick that one up after I finish this one. This game is tons of fun, I love it!
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Yeah, great game. Unfortunatelly because of funds I can't run it on anything else than G400, which causes slight degradation of graphics (screenshot ). Nonetheless, it's still fun.

Comment

I have SoT, but havent played it yet. I got it after Warrior Within, but WW is awesome. Dark, sinister, not what you`d expect from 'Persia' (timetravel etc.). Seriously, very playable, enjoyable, awesome looking game. Very nice fighting moves, or moves in general for that matter (wall running, sliding down a curtain etc.).
          Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
            Yeah, great game. Unfortunatelly because of funds I can't run it on anything else than G400, which causes slight degradation of graphics (screenshot ). Nonetheless, it's still fun.
            Lol
            Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
            X