• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: "Catwoman" casted....

"Catwoman" movie lead: Ashley Judd.

Ashley + vinyl catsuit.....yummy

Batman: no word on his casting.

A "Batman" prequel and "Batman Beyond" (based on the WB 'toon series) are also in the works, both live features.

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by Dr Mordrid (edited 03 April 2001).]

Cool!

Any word if they are going to release an 'unedited' version of the last Batman Beyond movie? It was great, but I thought the cut footage would tie everything together (especially learning how Wayne gets his leg injury which leds to him needing a cane in his old age).

Comment

Haven't heard anything about that at all, but logically it should be part of the Batman Beyond movie.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by AndrewDV:
        Cool!

Any word if they are going to release an 'unedited' version of the last Batman Beyond movie? It was great, but I thought the cut footage would tie everything together (especially learning how Wayne gets his leg injury which leds to him needing a cane in his old age).
        </font>
        There has been talk of releasing the unedited version, but nothing is official. The piece about the leg injury IS in the unedited version.

I have a copy of the unedited version in mpeg format...its a lot better than the cut version.
        WinXP Pro/Win2K Pro
        Pentium 4 1.7 Abit TH7II-RAID
        HD (boot): Seagate Barracuda ATA IV 60GB
        HD (RAID-0): WD WD400BB 80GB (2x40GB)
        Kingston 256MB 800MHZ RDRAM
        ATI Radeon 8500 128MB
        Hauppauge Wintv #401
        Turtle Beach Santa Cruz

Comment

Working...
        X