See: http://theforce.net/episode3/theaters/ep3_tickets.asp

I've got mine

$10.25..... crap!
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I get to see it for free.

Comment

wow, I paid $14, and that was for 2 tix!
        Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
        MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
        Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
        Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

curse you all to the seventh pit, costs me $18 to see a movie here.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

We're going Saturday night... in Florida. Probably paying the usurious (now THERE'S a word for your vocabulary lesson!) Disney rates unless I can find another good theater near my parents. *sigh*

Yeah, Star Wars and Didney World all in the same weekend. In fact, it's "Star Wars Weekend" at MGM, and that's our Sunday stop. Ought to be a trip and a half.

This... was what happened near where I live last night at midnight... *sigh*

Freaks.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
            X