X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmw Z4

Hey, I beat Guchi in post car photos!

The new BMW Z4...
    I'm not sure whether I like it or not yet , then again, the 6 series also looks better in real life than on photo.

Jörg
    Attached Files
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

FUKKING HIDEOUS!!!

I really liked the Z3.. I REALLY hate this nasty looking thing. Someone should squeeze that Bangle a$$hole really severely right in HIS midsection and make HIM bulge out in all sorts of unnatural directions.

Comment

Wow - something ELSE that KvH and I agree on!

Actually, fear not - he (Bangle) has been "promoted" to a position where he can't do as much damage. We're seeing the last of his designs now, and actually these are a "softening" of what he originally wanted to do. You'll note that this year's 5-series isn't as ugly as last year's was (they did some work on the rear end to make it less hideous).
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

I would pay to see John Cleese drive this top down through The PIT's neighborhood, with a closeup on Cleese's face as the potholes rip off that low-slung bodywork..

Comment

I like the new design of the Z4, it's something special, I agree on the old 5 series though they look butt ugly .
          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Now that's one ugly, out of proportion motorcar.
            It looks like someone tried to give botox and collagen injections to the old Z4 and it went horribly, horribly wrong and left the car covered in grossly swollen protrusions.
            Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

It looke like a Nike basketball shoe...
              "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

are you sure that isn't the next batmobile
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
                  are you sure that isn't the next fatmobile
                  Fixed.
                  Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Hmm...apart from some small details...I like it (whole body I guess...)

Comment

Amazing, they actually did a car on that design?!?

Guchi did post some pics of that car last year
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

It looks like someone found a caricature and thought it was the real design so built the car based on it
                        When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

It DOES look like this month's garish Nike designed to appeal to 14yos with the baggy jeans and ass-backward caps.

Comment

Looks like someone forgot to turn down the specularity on the tires before they rendered the picture. And they didn't subdivide the mesh enough, and the side mirrors need hard edges or an edge loop to keep them flat. Just a guess, but I'd say it was modeled in Blender and rendered with Yafray. Might be Lightwave3D too.
                            Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 16 April 2005, 12:49.

Comment

I actually like it a lot. I hated the Z3. I hate most BMW's the last few years.
                              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
                              X