Thoughts for the day...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts for the day...........

"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."
    Lawrence

Or it being OK to spend all day staring at teenaged girls... people frown on that when you're 30.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
      Or it being OK to spend all day staring at teenaged girls... people frown on that when you're 30.
      Too true - especially if you think about it and realize that while you are much younger you are also much more likely to actually do something about it iso just staring and wishing.............
      Lawrence

Comment

But when you're over 70, it's OK to stare at them because it's clear that you can't DO anything!

(Voice of experience )
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
          But when you're over 70, it's OK to stare at them because it's clear that you can't DO anything!

(Voice of experience )
          No, it's not okay. Guys like you still give my girl friends the creeps.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yeah.. I think all men should be castrated and/or shot at 40. Sick perverts.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
              Yeah.. I think all men should be castrated and/or shot at 40. Sick perverts.

okay, as loong as you stand first in line
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

loong
                Now there's a Freudian slip if ever I saw one!
                Lawrence

Comment

Damned old people. Don't they know they aren't supposed to have feelings anymore?

Comment

Feelings != staring suggestively at young girls.

AZ
                    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Being sleazy is one thing.. and not age specific. A friendly smile is something else.

Comment

az got my point. KvH, as usual, missed the point.

Brian said it's OK for him to stare because he's old.

It's not. It's never okay to stare like that. You're making the object of your stare rather uncomfortable, and you should feel bad about that.

Me, I certainly look, but I don't stare. There's a level of respect in the action, that I treat them as an attractive person, and not some object.

Me? I'm the guy they ask to walk them to their car to keep people like Brian away.
                        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Am I the only one here that read Brians post and smiled beacuse he was joking?

Comment

Originally posted by Goc
                            Am I the only one here that read Brians post and smiled beacuse he was joking?
                            Nah.......
                            Lawrence

Comment

OK then...

Comment

Working...
                              X