Matrox Meteor/PPB/RGB Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Meteor/PPB/RGB Cards

Anyone intereseted. I saved 13 of these from our dumpster. We discontinued development of a particular medical device and these were supply parts (never opened). Also have 6 Pulnix TM-6CN-718 cameras. No I'm not in the business of reselling. I'm looking for enough money to get my boy a E-Max RC car.

bumped to happy shopper
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Sounds like a "hot" deal. Caveat Emptor.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

No this is not hot. I am the senior process engineer at the company and this is not worth my job. I will be happy to disclose the details (if required) to interested parties. The machine we discontinued performed urine analysis. Our company bought it from the original inventers several years ago (before I worked there). After several million dollars, and only a few machines placed (each machine required a full-time tech) the plug was pulled. Some of the equipment I was able to reused at our facility... the rest was put up for grabs to the employees (30 million in inventory was disposed of - much in large completed machines). Since I was the one scrapping the stuff I had last pick and this is what was left (and ther was better stuff than this). I also have six or so very good servo motors (3 different sizes)... I didn't put those here because I didn't want to clutter your group system. The date stamp on a few boards is 1998, so I imagine that was when much of the initial work was done. I could go to e-bay, but I thought people in this group would have the most to gain. The boards are sealed in their original containers.

Comment

Well - I may be interested in some of the servos

Can you pm me with details (or at least your email address)?

- Steve

Comment

The drives are ACS Electronics Ltd Model SB 11291 (7pcs - actually 8, because one that I'm trying to use we are about to give up on - going to a Parker system). There were three different servos... I am trying to use the larger ones on an in-plant filling system. Here are the other two: Kollmorgen Silverline H-344-H-0200 (7 pcs) and H-234-F-0200 (14 pcs)...

Comment

Looks like no one is interested... it's Saturaday morning, trash is Wednesday here. So if someone things they can use them, let me know... else they go back to the dumpster they were heading for a while back...

Comment

The boards are heading for the landfill. Could the administrator please erase this thread. Thanks

Comment

Meteor-I pro PPB/RGB card

Dear TallyHO,

On this moment I’ve got an optical instrument running on the lab. In this equipment I use an Matrox Meteor-I framegrabber card (ppb/RGB). Now, there are some problems with this card and I can’t buy a new one. I can buy the Matrox Meteor-II but this one isn’t compatible in my system. So, I try to find (to buy) a secondhand or new Meteor-I pro PPB/RGB card.

On the internet I’ve read your mailings on "MURC" among other things the Matrox meteor-I ppb/RGB card. Please, could you help me to find some of these or do you have some cards so I can follow up my experiments with this system. Of course I will pay the secondary costs.

Kind regards,

Evert van Dijk
                  e-mail: E.vandijk@pepscan.nl

Comment

I am looking for 1 or 2 of these

Originally posted by TallyHo View Post
                    Anyone intereseted. I saved 13 of these from our dumpster. We discontinued development of a particular medical device and these were supply parts (never opened). Also have 6 Pulnix TM-6CN-718 cameras. No I'm not in the business of reselling. I'm looking for enough money to get my boy a E-Max RC car.
                    Hi TallyHo, I am looking for 1 or 2 of these, do you still have some?

Comment

Hmm. Drumming up fake interest by creating new accounts to comment on your own thread.

Comment

5 years later ???
                        "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Weirder shit do happen
                          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                          X