Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just the shepard ...

Inglewood Jack
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

ROTFLMAO

Comment

Yep.
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Nice
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Dudrotflmaowpimp!
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

THat was awesome....
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Superb!
              Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

That was hysterical! What's that from?
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

That was just awsome!
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Dunno. Got the video by email.
                    However, Jules Winnfield is a character from Pulp Fiction, played by Samuel L Jackson.
                    Most of the dialog in the video clip actually is out of Pulp Fiction, transferred into the hockey context, which makes it so damn funny.
                    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupp
                      Dunno. Got the video by email.
                      However, Jules Winnfield is a character from Pulp Fiction, played by Samuel L Jackson.
                      Most of the dialog in the video clip actually is out of Pulp Fiction, transferred into the hockey context, which makes it so damn funny.
                      Well yeah, I knew that much.

This is kind of like those spoofs they do at the MTV movie awards. I wonder when this one was made...
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                      X