X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avatar I'd rather not have seen...

...but since I have, I figured I'd share the fun-enjoy
    Attached Files
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

lecter is screaming out :"Ban me, ban me!"

If i was moderator....

Comment

Guchi: Tsk Tsk Tsk... Trying to conspire to ban a user. Delusional visions of being a moderator... What will we have to do with you?

Seriously,
      We let Lecter think he is of the hook... Then, on a sunny day- when everything is looking fine - and just when he least suspects it, we will strike back.

(FWIW, the image had been posted before; I still haven't recovered from its previous exposure to me... )

Jörg

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
        ... Delusional visions of being a moderator...
        I wish! I'll never be granted the overwhelming power of being a forum mod. My life would be complete if I could only become a mod.

What do you mod again? I'll have to go look it up.
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

What will we have to do with you?
            Gee I don't know VJ....maybe give me free ADLS, maybe a hefty monthly allowance....or maybe just give me a custom title that I want....not what you guys want! Or: Make me a moderator! *evil laugh*

Comment

oh my goodness...
              THANK GOD FOR 56K MODEM!!!
              I just saw the top 1/3 bit of the picture of what Technoid posted in Kruzin's thread...and then immediatly closed it while it was still loading...
              WTF WAS THAT????

Comment

You'll have to download it to find out. I'll give you a dollar if you sneak that onto your parent's computer and make it their wallpaper.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                  You'll have to download it to find out. I'll give you a dollar if you sneak that onto your parent's computer and make it their wallpaper.
                  Yeah, tell them you want a broadband connection so you can download pictures like that more quickly!

Comment

Nooo!!!!

Not Again, Please make it stop....it's burning my eyes!!!!

ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                      oh my goodness...
                      THANK GOD FOR 56K MODEM!!!
                      I just saw the top 1/3 bit of the picture of what Technoid posted in Kruzin's thread...and then immediatly closed it while it was still loading...
                      WTF WAS THAT????
                      It's proof that curiosity CAN kill a cat, or at least gross it out
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I love this avatar:
                        "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Lecter: That av makes me want to use command line internet browsing.
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

... but then you'll miss out on the bouncies.
                            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X