Special ring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special ring!

An older, white haired man walked into a jewellery shop one Friday evening with a beautiful young girl at his side. He told the jeweller he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweller looked through his stock and brought out a £5,000 ring and showed it to him. The old man said, "I don't think you understand, I want something very special." At that statement, the jeweller went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only £40,000," the jeweller said. The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it." The jeweller asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, by cheque. " I know you need to make sure my cheque is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he said. Monday morning, a very peed-off jeweller phoned the old man. "There's no money in that account." "I know", said the old man, "but can you imagine the weekend I had?"
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Hey! That might actually work.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Heard it few months ago, good one nonetheless.

Comment

... and how many people here have unwittingly played the role of the beautiful young girl?
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
          ... and how many people here have unwittingly played the role of the beautiful young girl?
          I'm sorry to here you got taken Xortam
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
            I'm sorry to here you got taken Xortam
            You probably are being "taken" right now and you don't even know it.
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

anything to spice up my otherwise mundane existance
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

What the heck is that supposed to mean?
                P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

what do you mean, what do I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                    What the heck is that supposed to mean?
                    It means that many people are getting "screwed" by promises that were never meant to be delivered.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion gt40, I was talking to xortam.

@xortam - Yeah, I figured that was what you meant, but I was hoping you had a joke in there somewhere too.
                      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                        ... I was hoping you had a joke in there somewhere too.
                        Sorry ... I don't always see humour in everything. Guess I need an attitude adjustment.

Comment

What? Not enough to be screwed.. now you want a spanking?

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                            What? Not enough to be screwed.. now you want a spanking?
                            Somebody's kinky.

Comment

Not me.. I thought that was you..

Comment

Working...
                              X