MSPro 7 SP3: HD/WMV, 24p support + fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSPro 7 SP3: HD/WMV, 24p support + fixes

Turn your life’s best moments into stunning movies with Corel VideoStudio! Get creative with drag-and-drop stylish templates, artistic filters, titles, transitions, and the whole palette of advanced editing tools. Get your FREE trial.

FOR USE ONLY WITH THE FULL VERSION OF MSPRO7 !!

What's New

Support HD Windows Media Video – Encode your HDV footage or high quality stills to a variety of HD resolutions, such as 1280 x 720 progressive (720p), 1920 x 1080 interlaced (1080i), or 1920 x 1080 progressive at 23.976 fps (1080Psf).

24P Support – 24P Standard (2:3 pulldown) and 24P Advanced (2:3:3:2 Pulldown) from Panasonic AG-DVX100 and AG-DVX 100A camcorders. This update provides device control, video capture, video editing and writing back to camcorder.

Issues Addressed

a. Fix problem with VBR encoding creating higher bitrates than the maximum setting.
    b. Fix problem with some .swf file failing to be imported into VE.
    c. “Light” video filter giving incorrect results.
    d. Fix Field Order problem of DV AVI created by Canopus Edius DV codec.
    e. Fix performance issue on .jpg file. When inserting some large size .jpg files on timeline, AP will take a very long time to display the thumbnails on the timeline.
    f. Crashing problem when importing DVD-VR files was fixed.
    g. Fix problem with MPEG Advanced Setting Max/Avg/Min bit rate always being reset to default after user adjustment.
    h. Fix the problem of AP crashing when scrubbing audio with some DX audio filters applied.
    i. Fix problem with Pan & Zoom resulting in incorrect field order.
    j. Bug fix for HDV plug-in 2.0 version:
    Fixed “fail to build graph” problem when capturing with Matrox G550 card.
    Fixed out of sync problem when doing long captures with JVC HD camcorder.

Known issues

1. Customized template settings (both in New project and Create Video File dialog boxes) of users will be archived and moved to another folder because the default was updated. If you want to recover customized templates, follow the procedure below:

a. In <MediaStudio Pro 7 installation path>\Backup , open Data.log in Notepad.
    b. Check the path that is written in Data.log.
    c. In the Backup folder, copy prjtmpAVI.dat , prjtmpMPEG.dat and savetemp.dat to the path specified in Data.log. This will overwrite the new files which were installed with SP3 with the customized templates.

2. VST audio plug-in has to be put in the following path to make it work:
    <MediaStudio Pro 7 installation path>\aft_plug\VST

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 April 2005, 09:41.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

PS: the Ulead FTP servers appear to be down at the momemt (~2 pm EST), so be patient.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid

Comment

I know it's only a couple of days, but I thought by now we'd see some brave souls out there coming back with reports. I'm not one of those brave souls... I'm still holding my breath!

Jeff B

Comment

FWIW I've been using it for quite a while (beta builds and now the release) and it's working nicely.

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
        X