Redneck style vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redneck style vacation

Billy Bob and Luther were talking one afternoon when Billy Bob tells Luther,
    "Ya know, I reckon I'm 'bout ready for a vacation. Only this year I'm gonna do it a little different.

The last few years, I took your advice about where to go.
    Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and Earlene got pregnant.
    Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas, and Earlene got pregnant again.

Last year you suggested Tahiti and darned if Earlene didn't get pregnant again."

Luther asks Billy Bob, "So, what you gonna do this year that's different?

Billy Bob says, "This year I'm taking Earlene with me! "
    Lawrence

Good one...

A blind rabbit was hopping through the woods, tripping over logs and crashing into trees. At the same time, a blind snake was slithering through the same forest, with identical results. They chanced to collide head-on in a clearing.
    "Please excuse me, sir, I'm blind and I bumped into you accidentally," apologized the rabbit.
    "That's quite all right," replied the snake, "I have the same problem!"
    "All my life I've been wondering what I am," said the rabbit, "Do you think you could help me find out?"
    "I'll try," said the snake.

He gently coiled himself around the rabbit.
    "Well, you're covered with soft fur, you have a little fluffy tail and long ears. You're... hmmm... you're probably a bunny rabbit!"
    "Great!" said the rabbit. "Thanks, I really owe you one!"
    "Well," replied the snake, "I don't know what I am, either. Do you suppose you could try and tell me?"

The rabbit ran his paws all over the snake.
    "Well, you're low, cold and slimey..."
    And, as he ran one paw underneath the snake,
    "and you have no balls. You must be an attorney!"
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
    X