Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to CA for harrassment training!

Sexual Harassment Training Now Mandatory in California
    For the first time, California now mandates that employers with 50 or more employees provide sexual harassment training to their supervisors.

On Sept. 29, 2004, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed into law a statute that requires sexual harassment training consisting of "at least two hours of classroom or other effective interactive training" from "trainers or educators with knowledge and expertise".
    I didn't know it required training
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Sign me up SIGN ME UP!
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Has anyone seen the new SitCom "The Office"? They went through such a training session (it was really only meant to target the boss).

Its a wonder anything gets done with all the HR type meetings.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I think that last nights episode was the first really great one. The others were ok, but you could see the potential for so much more. Last nights had me laughing out loud several times.
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

"Taped" it (actually captured it to HDD) but haven't watched it yet. I did notice the "Mission Statement" poster in the back of the meeting room so I can guess what it was about even though the system was muted. I'll watch it tonight.
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
          X