X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmmMMM! Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Made a fresh batch tonight. Such a simple pleasure, but damn they are good

Might be good during my hike tomorrow for some extra energy
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

mmm...can I pm you my address to you so you can send some over?

Comment

We always keep a box of frozen CC cookies in the freezer, just in case we run out of bagged cookies. The wife is quite the cookie monster and CC cookies are on top of her list.

AFA energy supplements on a hike ... CC cookies are not much good except for a quick sugar boost over a very short period of time. Try protein like beef jerky or such. I like to down some sugared ginger slices for a refreshing quick boost followed up by some jerky to carry be through the long haul. Energy bars are also very helpful but are very high in calories. I started using the liquid energy gels as they give you quite the long term boost as well as moisten a parched mouth (and they're quite lightweight). Of course these aids are for backpacking and you probably don't need much for a short hike.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
        mmm...can I pm you my address to you so you can send some over?
        Get married. It worked for me
        "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Hey haven't seen you around for a while TX

hmmm nah, don't want to get married~

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
            ... hmmm nah, don't want to get married~
            Don't want to or no one will marry you?
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
            X