X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A DVD Player Includes Also VGA !

Just bought one. I think it's great.

Debbie
    We pass this way only once. Make the most of it !

Originally posted by Debbie
    Just bought one. I think it's great.
    http://www.hb-direct.com/EN/P_59.html

Debbie
    Looks great! Similar specs to my Pioneer 470.

Can you switch audio tracks in an OGM file? When I play a video OGM file with dual audio the first track plays fine, but when switching to the second the player hangs.

BTW, nice cracked firmwares for H&B Players can be found here: http://mtz.softpedia.com/index.php?o...id=76&Itemid=4

I upgraded my Pio with these guys' work and it's great. Better subs, long filename browser (does sacrifice jpg preview space for this)
    Apulo

Comment

Apulo,

I still haven't used all the functions yet and have never experimented with OGM. Thanks for the FW tip.

Regarding OGM, have a look here. I'm not sure how helpfull but I'm posting just the same.

Sitflyer, no problem from here but just try here http://www.hb-direct.com/EN/L_5.html look for DX-3255

Debbie
      Last edited by Debbie; 2 April 2005, 00:30.

Comment

Debbie, the OGMs play fine on my desktop PC. Thanks for the link though. It's just the OGM support in the Pioneer is not 100%. Video plays fine, but switching between audio channels simply isn't supported yet I think. Both players are based on the same chipsets, so if the H&B does get it right, it should be possible to hack the Pioneer's firmware.
        Apulo

Comment

Apulo,

I'll be glad to run a test if I can get a clip to burn or finding out how to produce (re-encode perhaps) one. I am not sure how to go about it since I have never used that format.

Debbie

Comment

You can try to play a DivX video and the subtitle file (a kind of text file) on the same CD/DVD.
            It should read the subtitle file. My son-in-law has one, not the same model, and he is very satisfied just with playing up MPEG4.
            Fred
            It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
            ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Fred,

The MPEG-4 (DivX) playback quality is great. It is perhaps better than that from KISS which I also have and can copmare. I also paid half the price.

Debbie

Comment

Yes they go cheaper and cheaper.
                Did you try to combine an MPEG4(DivX) .AVI + an .SRT subtext file to play up with it?
                Regards,
                Fred
                It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
                ------------------------------------------------

Comment

No not yet. What is the structure like ? I shall try it. However I hate suntitles. I find them ditracting.
                  Last edited by Debbie; 4 April 2005, 06:03.

Comment

Working...
                  X