Con job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Con job?

This was posted to a lot of my students without permission.

Hi,

Would you like to earn some extra money working from home? We offer you a great opportunity!

Our company Ship & Pay International is looking for reliable and trustworthy people to be our representatives in your country!

This is not a sales gimmick requiring you to pay setup fees or sign up to a mailing list. You will need no money and no special skills to start. Anyone can work with us!

If you are interested, don't hesitate to visit our website:

Requirements:
    1. A computer with access to the Internet, e-mail 2. 3-5 hours free during the week (mainly in the non-business hours) 3. Check your e-mail several times a day (each hour is welcome) 4. Be able to repeatedly lift 5-20 pound boxes.
    5. Reply to e-mails immediately
    6. We don't work with persons under 21
    7. Bank account to receive payments
    8. Account in: PayPal, E-gold (if possible) 9. Be able to answer phone calls 10. Be responsible, hard working and communicable

If you would like to join our team please visit http://www.shipandpay.com/jobs.html and fill in the online application form.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Ship & Pay International
    FT.

7 and 8 worry me.
    I call bullshit.

Comment

It's an international money transfer scam

Comment

My feelings too
        FT.

Comment

Website doesn't respond.

Comment

What worries me most is:
            Our company Ship & Pay International is looking for reliable and trustworthy people to be our representatives in your country!
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
            X