Headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headphones

Can anyone suggest a good set of headphones that would be good to use while running or exerising? Earbud types fall out too easy.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Earbuds would've been my suggestion.. I don't think Koss SportaPro would clamp your head hard enough to not fall off.

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

If you want some "noise blocking" earbuds with good sound check out these (from high- to low-end):

Leading manufacturer of microphones for live, touring and studio applications. Professional audio manufacturer of in-ear monitoring systems and sound isolating earphones.

Leading manufacturer of microphones for live, touring and studio applications. Professional audio manufacturer of in-ear monitoring systems and sound isolating earphones.

The Shure's have been getting outstanding reviews. If you want to go a step up, take a look at these:

Etymotic Research, Inc. is an engineering-driven research, development and manufacturing company.

Etymotic Research, Inc. is an engineering-driven research, development and manufacturing company.

Shure earbuds are very nice. My firned got the $99 e2c and he really likes them. The Etymotic earbuds are considered high-end/audiophile grade headphones, especially the er-4 line. All the audiophile magazines rave about the ER-4's...but they are expenisve.

Either way you go you'll end up with a nice set of earbuds that will sound great and never fall out while excersizing.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Just have your serf run behind you with a jambox.

Comment

Working...
        X