Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the difference of SF vegas video and SF videofactory??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the difference of SF vegas video and SF videofactory??

proully a lame question since sf has their own website, but for some weird reason i cant connect toit!! so iwas just wondering if anyone could tell me whats the main difference is on the program and whats the price of both of em is?
    ThanX

I was in the local "Best Buy" two days ago and noticed that Vegas Video was in ample supply at $389 (USD). Also, there was an ample supply of Videofactory at $49 (USD), and one or two Videofactory's that also included a Pyro 1394 card with a package price of $99 (USD). I couldn't find a version number on any of the boxes, but I think that the presence of these products in the "Best Buy" chain indicates a really strong marketing push by Sonic Foundry to cut as deeply as they can into the Ulead and Adobe market shares for video editors.

Not to avoid your question, Wiken, but it was clear from what I read on the boxes that Videofactory is the dumbed down entry level version for the uninitiated,
    ...somewhat the same way that VideoStudio from Ulead is the dumbed down version, as compared to MediaStudio Pro.

Jeff B

Comment

Working...
    X