Ghost in the Shell - Standalone Complex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost in the Shell - Standalone Complex

Anyone else watching this anime TV series on the TOON network? It follows the same characters as the original GitS movie.

I must say I've been impressed about as much as this reviewer in the Detroit News;

Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.

Not too shabby....not shabby at all....

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

I've got two episodes here on the computer. It's really cool.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

ahh if you only got 1/10 of what we get here
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

i've heard it's better than the second movie. to be quiet honest it too a long time (and watching the first movie again) in order for it to acctually mean anything.
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

reminds me... need to call a freind to have her ship me new animes....
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
          X