Ebay Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Question

I sold some stuff on ebay and stated that I only ship to the US and Canada. Well one of my winning bids is from Croitia, and I rather not ship it there because the stupid **** didnt read the auction fully stating that I only ship to the US and Canada. Do I have any recourse besides not shipping it to him. No money has been exchange.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

If he doesn't adhere to the stated auction listing, you have every right to refuse to sell to him. I am not sure of the exact procedure, however.

On the other hand, you can simply e-mail him and offer him the option of paying an exorbitant fee for shipping.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Where is Croitia? Is that near Krakozhia?

hehe.. yeah, just tell him you said US and Canada only in the listing because overseas shipping and customs were such a hassle. If he wants to pay through the nose for the extra shipping and wait a couple of months, you should be glad to send it to him.

I know someone who sold an item to someone in Norway. It cost some ridiculous amount to send (something like $300-400) because of customs and overseas shipping of the odd sized package.
      Last edited by KvHagedorn; 22 March 2005, 22:56.

Comment

Croitia is right next to Croatia... Which is right next to Italy... Krakozhia is quite a long way from here...

Comment

I think Utwig will have something to say soon..

Comment

Yep... Croatia neighbour also... Positioned between Italy and Croatia if you look at mainland borders. Croatias sea border though is almost exclusively with Italy. Small part of it is with Slovenia, and is undergoing some revisions with claims on territory from both sides. Serves as a nice ground for scrounging election points with the public in both countries. Personally, I think it's a load of crap, and Slovenia should get access to international waters through the gulf in question but politics is politics and has little to do with opinions of common public.

Comment

Working...
            X