• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condoleezza rising....

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Doesn't matter. Her career has gone as far as it ever will. *shrug*
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Well hell, someone in that administration has to do the thinking.

Comment

Condi's already a better Secretary of State than Powell ever was. Let's face it: Powell was a good soldier who could give and take orders and see a mission through to its completion, but he was no statesman. Rice, on the other hand, plays the diplomatic game like a pro. She's far more charming than Powell and easier on the eyes to boot.

Too bad she's officially put the kibash on rumors of her running for President in 2008. If she's not careful, if the Democrats are able to field a strong candidate and the Republicans are hard up for talent, she could face a draft at the convention.

Kevin

(What can I say? I dig tough broads.)

Comment

Too bad John McCain will be 72 in 08..

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
            Doesn't matter. Her career has gone as far as it ever will. *shrug*
            That's pretty far up there, though. She's found her perfect niche. Foreign policy was always her passion.. she knows it as well as almost anyone, and is equally adept at diplomacy. I doubt there is any other position in which she could be quite as effective.

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
              Condi's already a better Secretary of State than Powell ever was. Let's face it: Powell was a good soldier who could give and take orders and see a mission through to its completion, but he was no statesman. Rice, on the other hand, plays the diplomatic game like a pro. She's far more charming than Powell and easier on the eyes to boot.
              I totally disagree. I think Powell was an excellent Sect. of State. But he was working for good in an environment that was working against him.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Condi is about as diplomatic as Bush or Rumsfeld . Powell on the other hand can be described by word diplomatic.

Comment

I agree with Wombat and Utwig, and if I were a mod here, I'd move this into temp as a pre-emptive strike against forum terror.

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
                  X