Very OT but you might find it funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very OT but you might find it funny

every time i log on to MURC and hit the Front forum pages and scrol down alitle i see this part of the whol gig Distributed@MURC

knowing that i am dyslexic... can ANY of you figure out why i get so shocked EVERY time my eye meets the link to that specific forum?
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Disturbed@Murc?
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Confused@MURC, he's a CoC minister afterall

Comment

Umf got it right,, but confused would do the trick too.. lol
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

He SD, when are you going to start chunigrng for NDCP with us? Today or tomorrow?

Good one btw
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon
            Umf got it right,, but confused would do the trick too.. lol
            Sometimes, the disturbed@MURC might seem more appropriate...

Jörg
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
            X