Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia PCB?

Hi there,

Wonder if you guys can help me, how come some Parhelia PCBs are a browny green colour and most of them are green nowadays, where do you get a browny green colour Parhelia from now or was it just when they were new in production?

I take it the P650 PCIE wont be any faster than the current parhelia, but will at least be equal in speed?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Saying it is an LX core. I guess that means it'll be slower.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

if I remember right, the pre-release beta boards were the brownish green color and the production boards were all green. The early OEM cards might also have been that color as well.
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
      X