Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Hail The Sheep!

all hail the sheep!

warning: no guarantee's will be made about the software in question. it might be safe. it might not be. it won't even run on my computer. enjoy
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

The "Report post button" is tempting, I hate downloading mysterious .zip's that bad.

Comment

Go on, give in to your hate, rise up, take your weapon, and STRIKE ME DOWN!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE! USE THE REPORT BUTTON!

In all seriousness, this is just that damn sheep that hangs out on your desktop and eats your icons and stuff. I have an uber-version of it on a CD somewhere, where it climbs your windows and does all kinds of cutesy stuff, that was updated for NT.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
        ... In all seriousness, this is just that damn sheep that hangs out on your desktop and eats your icons and stuff. I have an uber-version of it on a CD somewhere, where it climbs your windows and does all kinds of cutesy stuff, that was updated for NT.
        That sounds like what I used to run on a work PC (many, many moons ago). Cute stuff but I haven't infected my machines with anything like that since (though that one was never a problem).
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

It even works in wine
          -Slougi

Comment

Working...
          X