Okay Council how do I respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay Council how do I respond

Nice little letter. Please view the plans to build on the quarry opposite your house and sends us your response asap!!! Only two weeks to do it. Plans posted on Quarry top.

Err no plans posted on the Quarry.

Searching the council web site for the dept concerned comes up with nothing.

Time for Google. You can try and hide but I'll find you. Now email me the details you buggers.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

How about phonebook, letter or going there personally?

This e-goverment thing is IMO there just so that goverment can boast how advanced they are on dawn of "information age" and the IT companies affiliated with goverment and employees of corresponding ministry win "fair" competitions for huge accounts and ship expensive hardware that may not be functional at all or sit packed in the basement for years.

Comment

Well by the time they respond by letter it will be too late and during the week I don't have time due to being at work.

They do respond by email, well they have everytime in the past when I emailed other depts.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Let me know ASAP when they ask to build a bypass next to or through your house.

Comment

Well theres got to be some back handers going on as the Quarry hasn't got a lot of room so I can't see how you can build on it.

1) Danger to young children or these days foolish adults.

2) Road parking will be a problem

3) Good chance of the houses subsiding over the top.

4) Trees have a preservation order on them or had.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
          X