Ninjai 12!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninjai 12!

Chapter 12 of the greatest flash webtoon ever made just got released. Get it here:

Not nearly as violent and gory as 11, but still may not be work safe.

Enjoy my little

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Shit. They're just a tiny whiney bit to short, say, 149 minutes.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I MUST CHECK THIS OUT!!!! (when I get home, cause work PC's don't have sound cards )
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Say, is there any word of episode 13 ever coming along? 14? 15?
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
          Say, is there any word of episode 13 ever coming along? 14? 15?
          They are working on a tv pilot and a movie script, and trying to sell the show for $$$

EDIT: Though they do say they will release at least 13 online, and I think I read 14 and 15. They figure with a built in fanbase of over 1 million people (based on downloads) that the show would be an easy sell if they can convert the concept to the mass market ... i.e. not as much gore.
          Last edited by Jammrock; 16 January 2006, 15:59.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I had forgotten about this show. Another excellent episode. I'm amazed at what they can do with animation on the web these days. Flash/shockwave have come a long way.
            Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
            X