Nvidia Firewall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvidia Firewall

Anyone use the firewall that comes withthe NForce boards? I did a reinstall on my primary system (had a couple werid things with it, due to BIOS issues at first with my Asus board) and now I'm having all sorts of performance issues with my browers, Like them not fully downloading webpages and just sucky performance. I thought it was ISP with their crappy DNS servers, but I went on my laptop last night and had no performance problems. I disabled the Firewall and I'm just using the windows firewall with my wireless router now. I didnt have the problem before when I first built the system and I dont have any performance issues with it disabled right now with just using the firewall in Windows and my router. I'm I missing a setting or some crap with the Nforce stuff?
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

last time i tried installing the NVidia Firewall it rendered the network connection entirely unusable.

of course, it could have just been the fact it was an entirely unsupported copy of it on an unsupported copy of windows...
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
    X