ForceWare 71.84 WHQL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForceWare 71.84 WHQL

Last edited by Admiral; 12 March 2005, 11:09.

Looking at the set of issues in the release notes, I'm going to pass on this set and wait for the next.

Comment

what people didn't make a big deal about was the fact that they released a new version of their x64 drivers at the same time, finally bringing them up to the same build as their official XP drivers.

edit: oh yeah, and they have a monitor calibration tool in their control panel too.
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

new version of their x64 drivers at the same time, finally bringing them up to the same build as their official XP drivers.
        Didn't notice that......I'll give 'em a shot on my XP-64 install.

Comment

i've been running them since yesterday and they seem as stable as the old set, with some tweaks to 3d to boot.

honestly, nVidia has impressed me with their ability to deliver stable drivers on a new platform.
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

They even released an AMD64 and an IA32 version of their Linux Drivers

Comment

While I haven't thoroughly tested, benchmarked, etc., they work great with XP-64 so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Ray
                While I haven't thoroughly tested, benchmarked, etc., they work great with XP-64 so far.
                yup. 6600GT works great with both builds of XP x64 I've tried. they are a definate improvement over the last build.

Comment

Been good for me, I have been using them since Saturday.

Comment

workin great with this old xfx fx5900u, everythings been rock solid (probably moreso due to my new CPU ). I love all the dual monitor options the nvidia drivers have.
                    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
                    X