• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite news sites

Tell me your favorite news sites - preferably with RSS feeds

And yes I am planning something
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/ for general stuff

http://www.theregister.co.uk/ for techie stuff
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

I like google news.

And fark.
      Humorous views on interesting, bizarre and amusing articles, submitted by a community of millions of news junkies, with regular Photoshop contests.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I'm given to understand that people exclusively believe what the BBC reports. Also some of the users here seem to like Al-Jazeera, and believe all of THAT tripe. I'm sure they offer up a nice RSS feed, despite the fact that devout Muslims consider the Internet to be a form of heresy.
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by GNEP
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/ for general stuff

http://www.theregister.co.uk/ for techie stuff
          Also for Techstuff : The Inquirer, run by ex-Register editor Mike Magee. I'm pretty sure it does RSS.
          Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
            I'm given to understand that people exclusively believe what the BBC reports. Also some of the users here seem to like Al-Jazeera, and believe all of THAT tripe. I'm sure they offer up a nice RSS feed, despite the fact that devout Muslims consider the Internet to be a form of heresy.
            Can someone translate that into faux-jive for me? I can't understand a word Gurm's saying
            Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

www.neowin.net for software news
              www.engadget.com - the best mobility/gagdet blog
              All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

bbc.co.uk

spiegel.de

rtvslo.si

Comment

Slashdot: News for nerds, stuff that matters. Timely news source for technology related news with a heavy slant towards Linux and Open Source issues.

www.jalopnik.com (car stuff)
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Japan & Asia Tech, Cool and Cultural News

News, tests, comparatifs, téléchargements...Venez partager votre passion des nouvelles technologies avec notre communauté !

Tom's Hardware est un média dédié a l'actualité des nouvelles technologies, retrouvez des tests , des guides d'achat, des tests
                    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Two german ones, heise.de and golem.de (tech)

AZ
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Some kind of computer news feed and computer bargains type stuff.
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

warp2search.net for tech news, driver/bios/firmware headsup, article pointout

nvnews.net for nVidia related stuff & more
                          rage3d.com for ATI

Comment

Dan's Data!!

Comment

CNN and my local TV sites (have regional and local news).
                              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
                              X