HP USB printing problem! (w2k)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP USB printing problem! (w2k)

Computer 2x Intel 865GLCL motherboards runing w2k pro sp4 clean install with all the latest drivers/windows and BIOS updates!

Printer HP colour laserjet 1500L (usb2) printer!

Instalation program hangs after it finds the printer leaving me with an unknown device under the usb devices in the device manager!

Tried to update and reinstall it but it does not accept any driver that I have!

Other USB printers work and this printer works in a winXP pro computer and in a old w2k sp4 computer (via kt133 chipset usb1.1)

Any sugestions hel is welcome!

Have contacted M$ and hp in Finland Sweaden and UK but they are not able to help me!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

HP Installation problems

Guru,

i had this same thing when i reloaded my software with my slipstreamed xp cd.

i had to do a hard reset and come back up with the installation cd in the drive in order to get the device to install...i have the offficejet d155xi AIO.

strange, but the device otherwise works fine

cc

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky Cheese
      Guru,

i had this same thing when i reloaded my software with my slipstreamed xp cd.

i had to do a hard reset and come back up with the installation cd in the drive in order to get the device to install...i have the offficejet d155xi AIO.

strange, but the device otherwise works fine

cc
      got it to work with a usb 1.1 pci controller today! HP have still to call me back!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
      X