Condoms (no explicit sex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condoms (no explicit sex)

A father and his 10 year old son walk into a pharmacy. As they approach the register the son sees a stand with condoms and asks his father what they are for. Deciding to be honest to his son he tells him
    "This is what men wear during sex."
    "Ah yes, I think they told us something about this in school" replied the boy. He then went to the box that had 3 condoms and asked what they were for.
    The father responded:
    "This box is for high school students: one for Friday, one for Saturday and one for Sunday"
    "And the 6 pack" asked the young boy again
    "That one is for college students: 2 for Friday, 2 for Saturday and 2 for Sunday" replied the father.
    "And what about the 12 pack" asked the little boy.
    "Well this is one is for married men: 1 for January, 1 for February..."
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Lawrence

Comment

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Hehehe..

~~DukeP~~

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA...how sad but true.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
            HAHAHAHAHA...how sad but true.
            Sorry to hear that.
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I'm never getting married!

Comment

I'm just dissapointed about the "no explicit sex" part. Not angry, just a bit sad.
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                  I'm just dissapointed about the "no explicit sex" part. Not angry, just a bit sad.
                  Yeah... It gives a way the punchline...

(nice joke!)

Jörg
                  pixar
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
                  X